A quick search on the internet will bring up hundreds of hunting safari companies located seemingly everywhere campaigning for your dollar. An African safari is a major investment in time and energy. In order to meet your requirements, the African hunting outfitter you select needs to be fully attuned to making your trip a great one!
Why select JD African Safaris as your outfitter
We are committed to providing only top-quality hunting experiences. When you book a hunt with us you can expect the following:
We believe that value is the combination of quality and price, but in all cases quality comes first, as without it, no price is acceptable.
- JD has over 20 years of assisting hunters start-to-finish. This includes such things as:
- client consult,
- selecting the right safari (animal, region, camp, PH),
- travel guidance,
- rifle and ammunition choices,
- taxidermy guidance,
- and more!
- JD even will accompany you on-safari upon request!
- In addition to the service-side, JD has years of “personal” African hunting experience and travels to African countries frequently. It is this “as-a-regular-client expertise” makes us unique from some other outfitters.
- JD also has over 3 decades of experience in International business and operations – you are dealing with a seasoned professional.
- Some outfitters advertise as “recommended/endorsed by a famous company/TV personality/Hunting Author.” While we are sure that the “famous personality” had a great experience, an endorsement does not necessarily mean that non-famous, regular, real-live actual paying clients would get the same ‘red carpet treatment.” Having a big name recommend your company is desirable, (honestly, we wouldn’t turn down Ted Nugent!), but the only endorsement that matters to us is your personal recommendation. You can read real testimonials and hunting experiences on our site submitted by happy clients.
- Peace of mind: You have the comfort of dealing with a registered tax-paying real live American business therefore, you’re not trusting your safari investment to someone you don’t know outside the USA. Let’s face it – scams happen, and you can be assured you’re safe with us. We are part of the NRA business alliance.
- Our safaris adhere to all African laws, policies, quotas, and local African conservation authorities.
- No surprises! We hunt the same concession you are going to – we accurately describe and prepare you for exactly what you will experience.
- Stable-Predictable-Consistent: We have the same proven camps and PH’s year after year. This stability ensures repeatable performance and meeting your high expectations for hunting trophies and experience.
- We design your safari around your needs – sort of like a custom-tailored suit of clothes (only a lot more fun). You’ll have several collaboration meetings with us to ensure all details are addressed, and all your questions are answered. We know this is an important trip for you and we will treat it as such.
- We strive for continual improvement – not just before or during your hunt, we also want your feedback after the safari is complete and will ask for your hunt report and follow-up. If you need assistance in taxidermy, trophy importation, we will help with these areas also.
- Want to share your hunting stories or photos? We love to share in your success by uploading your submissions on our site!
Convenience and availability
- We are here in the USA to answer your questions. We will personally and promptly respond to your emails and phone calls.
- Our support staff is available to you to answer questions 7 days a week.
- Atlanta-based: Many people flying From USA to Africa take the Delta flight out of Atlanta. We are here locally in Georgia, so if you need something at the airport, have a last-minute question/issue we are right here. For example: Did you forget to pack your binoculars?
We’d be honored for you to select us as your African hunting safari outfitter. We look forward to talking to you about your next safari; give us a call and we will get started!
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false”]