Impala, Springbuck, Blesbuck, Wildebeeste
Duration: 7 Days
Location: Sundays River Valley, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Price: $2,900 per hunter
Package Validity: 2022 Season
Included while "on-safari":
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
- Daily Rate 2×1
- Trophy fee on Wildebeeste, Impala, Blesbuck and Springbuck
- Laundry, meals, local beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Four wheel drive vehicle transport while hunting.
- Services of a licensed Professional Hunter & Safari Staff
- Field preparation of trophies & transport to the Local Taxidermist and shipper
- Road Transfer – Port Elizabeth and return
- Local Taxes
NOT INCLUDED IN DAILY RATE
- International travel expenses
- Taxidermy services, levies, dipping & packing fees, fees on taxidermy work and shipping of trophies from South Africa to your final destination
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A full list of Terms and Conditions will be supplied upon booking
Customize this package:
- Add additional hunter or observer
- Add animal selection
- Add hunting days
- Add services or requests
About this package:
South African Hunting Safari in the Eastern Cape Sundays River Valley with one of the best PH’s in Africa!
This package is available as 2 x 1 (two hunters, one guide) and is ideal for two friends or father and son hunting.
This package is priced at $2900 per hunter for 2 hunters (This hunt is also available for one single hunter at $3650)
This package includes an impala, a springbuck, a blesbuck, and a wildebeeste for each hunter. Hunters may choose a black or a blue wildebeeste.
Additional species may be added as available.
The hunt occurs in the scenic and varied terrain of the Sundays River valley near Port Elizabeth and neighboring farms and ranches. The accommodation is in a beautiful hunting lodge in the Valley near Addo Elephant park. Our PH will pick you up in Port Elizabeth and you will be in camp in less than 2 hours.
If you have always wanted to hunt Africa with friends without breaking the bank this trip is for you !